Two Nights at Stone’s Throw at Sea Ranch
Valued at $650
Enjoy two nights away in The Sea Ranch area at the comfortable and well-appointed Stone’s Throw cabin (2/2.5, newly updated, arboreal views). Good for up to 4 adults and up to 4 children. Holiday weekends excluded unless additional nights are purchased separately.
About Stone’s Throw:
Stone’s Throw at Sea Ranch is a cabin in the redwoods, just a stone?s throw from the sea. The cabin is located on a private cul-de-sac to the east of Hwy 1, close to hiking trails that wend down to the ocean, the Moonraker Athletic Club, and Black Point Beach. Stone’s Throw features two bedrooms, one with a king bed and ensuite with tub and one with a queen bed with sitting area and private fireplace. Each bedroom has a dedicated full bathroom. In addition there is a fully-outfitted kitchen, a downstairs game room with a private entrance, and a media loft with half-bath and skylight. Enjoy a beverage and conversation in front of one of three fireplaces, or from the two-person hot tub situated under the towering redwoods with views of the stars.
Things to Enjoy around Stone’s Throw at Sea Ranch
- Pick up sandwiches at Two Fish Baking Co. and enjoy them at Black Point beach
- Drive up the coast to grab lunch at the Elk Store Deli and enjoy it at Greenwood State Beach on your drive keep an eye out for highland coo!
- Admire zebra and elk and feed a giraffe at the B. Bryan Preserve in Point Arena
- Visit the Kruse Rhododendron State Natural Preserve just north of Salt Point
- Unwind with a beverage at the serene and whimsical St. Orres in Gualala
- Play 18 holes at the Sea Ranch Golf Links
- Splash in the river at Gualala River Redwood Park
- Visit One Eyed Jack’s or The Children’s Environmental Play Park
- Have a Apples to Apples Marathon in front of the fire in the game room
- Fire up the grill and enjoy dinner on the deck at Stones Throw!
Link to Stone Throw’s availability calendar
More images and information
Donated by Rebecca Hachmyer