Three or Four Nights at Meadow Creek Cabin in Cazadero, CA
Valued at $750
Your choice of three nights (during April-November) OR four nights (December-March) at the cozy Meadow Creek Cabin in Cazadero, CA.
This cottage is nestled in the redwoods on the banks of East Austin Creek. It is a lovely spot off the main highway; a great place to relax and unwind. The Russian River valley is a wonderful place to explore with quirky shops and many places to eat and taste wine. The cottage can be a wonderful base for your adventures along the rugged forest and coast of western Sonoma County. Hiking opportunities abound!
The inside of the cabin has:
- Two private bedrooms, each with a comfy queen bed
- spacious bathroom with a tub, shower and washer/dryer
- small kitchen equipped with all the essentials
- family area with a trundle bed (two twin beds)
The outside of the cabin has:
- a huge deck
- picnic table and grill
- hot tub with endless Redwoods overhead
- easy access to East Austin Creek
Three consecutive nights April through November OR four consecutive nights December through March
Check out the AirBnB listing for more photos and reviews!
Donated by Lendri Purcell